Website NorthBridge Staffing
Meet your staffing needs by applying our in-depth, three-dimensional assessment process to find the most qualified professionals for your business…people who’ll help your company exceed objectives, while keeping your staffing costs down.
Looking to fill a Digital Media Liaison position in the downtown loop. Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree and a gpa above a 2.75. Responsibilities include but not limited.
· Reviews reports generated from proprietary media systems (MediaOcean/Invoice Tracker Database) as well as PVARs (Planned vs Actual Reports) indicating open items and vendor invoices that are ready for a cost audit process.
· Identifies invoice discrepancies (including planned costs and delivery numbers) and works with vendors, media teams, and financial analysts at reSources to resolve and reconcile invoices. This includes obtaining revised invoices and credits.
· Works with vendors to resolve aging reports due to open items. This includes missing IO (Insertion Order) numbers.
· Check for open invoices submitted to Starcom Digital mail box that have not been matched by reSources.
· Communicates with reSources any open-ended issues such as unmatched invoices, $0 invoices, reversal requests, coding invoices with IO numbers, credits, etc.
· Responsible for providing detailed status comments through Invoice Tracker Database
· May require assistance to media teams during draft billing process
· Must comply with Sarbannes-Oxley rules
· May be required to participate in system enhancement testing or training