Website NorthBridge Staffing
You want a career that’s both challenging and rewarding. One that gives you the respect you deserve, and allows you to contribute your skills and experience to the success of an organization. One that values you as an important member of a team, and pushes you forward in your growth as a professional.
Looking to fill an administrative assistant position for the downtown Chicago location. The Receptionist must have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1 year of corporate Receptionist or Admin experience to be considered for the role.
· Perform administrative support to 2 high level executives.
· Perform high-level administrative work, including frequent complex and confidential clerical work organizing, scheduling, coordinating, researching, compiling, exchanging and analyzing information
· Participates in administrative functions such as database maintenance, tracking of documents, invoice processing and generation of tenant correspondence.
· Communication with managers, other employees and customers mainly to assist with information exchange, problems and requests
· Read incoming mail and distribute to appropriate executives
· Schedule meetings/conference calls and appointments, makes travel arrangements, as needed.
· Prepares, maintain and distribute activity and event lists
· Other duties as assigned. Must be able to work independently