Top Employers are hiring! You need to be ready to make a great first impression.
The Recruiting Network takes the stress out of your career search by bringing you face to face with some of the top hiring employers in your city. Now that the big day is here you want to make sure that you are prepared, alert and ready to make a great first impression.
Here are some pointers to help make this hiring event a productive platform for you to launch your new career.
- Read the job posting. Understand the qualifications for each position. Review what the employers are looking for and be prepared to discuss how your skills match up to their hiring needs.
- Be professional. You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Your personal appearance says a lot about your desire to impress the hiring manager and work for the company.
- Bring multiple copies of your resumes. This is not an informational job fair, you are here to present yourself as the most qualified person for the position.
- Meet with every company. We know you may have one employer in mind and you really want that job but there are also other positions which you may qualify for. These are the hiring managers and recruiters from some of the best companies in the state.
- Relax and enjoy the experience. Finding a new job should not be a stressful process. The education and experience you have worked so hard at your whole life is about to pay off.
Register to attend a hiring event in your city. Meet face to face with top employers in your area.